Friday, June 12, 2009

Full Few Days

I've been missing this blog thing as three days have gone by.

Wednesday:
Eating my first Pig Ear on YouTube.

Making peace with the kitty


Thursday:
I met the vet. She came to the house, pricked me with little pokey things that pinched, and said I'd sleep lots and lots. I did.

Friday:
I went on my longest walk yet! Our neighborhood is full of surprises. I saw other dogs, people running, many varieties of flowers and grass and shrubs and trees, different shaped signs, cars, trucks... Oh, and don't even get me started on the smells!

It's o.k. if you slack on somethings (blogging) when life gets crazy sometimes, as long as you remember it is never too late to go back to it. That is the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me the truth even if its ruff...