Friday, May 29, 2009

Yesterday - All My Troubles

Yesterday I decided I don't like my crate as much as I thought I did. The Lady practiced getting me comfortable in there. She told me to go in. When I went in I got a treat, but I was allowed to come out whenever I wanted. She would do this over and over and I would stay in longer and longer. Then she would close the door, go do what she needed to do, and come back.

Lat night, I didn't want to listen. I just want to sleep in her lap. When I was sleeping, she would put me in the crate. I would instantly wake up and come out. She did everything she could to make me comfortable. Towel over the top to make it more den-like. Toys in with me. Sitting on the couch and reading before leaving. The she started leaving for twenty minutes at a time and letting me cry. I would quiet for short periods, but always resumed crying. Even the Man came in to try his hand. This went on for four hours. 12:45 - 4:45.

In short, rough night = no blog post.

I'm still adorable though.

See my puffy foot pads?


See the white tip of my tail?


They are going to grow. I am going to grow. This is all going to get easier. That is the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me the truth even if its ruff...